Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas @ The Noodle House!






Santas gift's x-mas morning.

Our Tree lacked serious luster, but this year
Ty removed most of the ornaments and played with them all
so when I found them around the house.. they got packed.
He's 4, I'm not sure WHEN he will outgrow that!

OH BOY!











sleep unwrapping..


the aftermath...



Santa was good to the kids...Erin has her new razor scooter and now I think shes waiting for her own apartment.. Ty thinks he is a rock star. After seeing Def Leppard tho on the TV .. he asked why that drummer only had one arm. We told him he lost one in a car accident. He looked @ his dad and said.. 'You can drive me dad, so I always have 2 arms to drum with.
He rocks on his drums all DAY..
I'm personally sending a complaint letter to Santa tho,
he forgot to put earplugs in Moms Stocking~!!

1 comment:

  1. Damn Ty and Erin are getting big. Can't wait to hug and kiss them. Keep checking on that airfair!!

    ReplyDelete